This article explains how you can reset the password of your own Personio account. If you need to reset someone else's password, see our article How do I reset the password of another employee?.
Reset your password via the login screen
To reset your Personio password, follow these steps:
- Via the Personio login screen, go to the Personio page of your company and click Forgot your password?.
- Enter the email address you use to sign in to your Personio account. We will send you an email containing a link. Use this link to reset the password for your Personio account.
Change your password in your profile
If you have at least viewing rights for Manage Accounts > Own, you can also change your password directly in your Personio account. Follow these steps:
- Go to your Personio profile.
- On the upper left, click Home.
- On the upper left, click Profile.
- Click at the top right and select Manage account.
- Click Reset your password.
- Enter your current password and fill in your new password twice. Make sure to follow our password requirements.
- Click Submit to save the changes.