This article explains how you can reset the password of your own Personio account. If you need to reset someone else's password, see our article How do I reset the password of another employee?.
Reset your password via the login screen
To reset your Personio password via the Personio login screen, go to the Personio page of your company and click Forgot your password?.
Enter the email address you use to sign in to your Personio account. We will send you an email containing a link. Use this link to reset the password for your Personio account.
Change your password in your profile
If you have at least viewing rights for Manage Accounts > Own, you can also change your password directly in your Personio account. Follow these steps:
- Go to your Personio profile
- Click at the top right and select Manage account.
- Click Reset your password.
- Enter your current password and fill in your new password twice. Make sure to follow our password requirements.
- Click Submit to save the changes.