Personio Whistleblowing is available for customers on all Personio plans. To learn how to upgrade to Whistleblowing, read our Help Center article How to manage your plan. Alternatively, head to Help in your Personio account and contact your Customer Growth Manager.
About Personio Whistleblowing
Personio Whistleblowing provides a safe and anonymous reporting channel for employees and external individuals to submit reports of misconduct. These reports go directly to a secure, ticketing-like channel where only designated case managers can review submissions and respond confidentially.
- Reporters can access the reporting form via link, which organizations can distribute as they choose.
- Case managers can access Whistleblowing via the main navigation bar in Personio, which opens the separate Whistleblowing app in a new window.
See Implement Personio Whistleblowing for more information on accessing and sharing a reporting form link.
Ways to use Personio Whistleblowing
Employees and external individuals can report misconduct through the anonymous form by accessing the link provided by the organization. Whistleblowing allows individuals to:
- Report any misconduct they witness or experience, while remaining in full control of the information they share.
- Feel empowered to voice their concerns and speak up without fear of retaliation.
- Stay updated on their cases and communicate with the case manager through a secure, password-protected postbox, without ever having to expose their identity.
While submitting a report, individuals can:
- Select a category that best defines their case.
- Describe the situation, and upload any supporting files if needed.
- Save the unique password provided with the confirmation of their submission to follow up on their case.
See our Personio Whistleblowing for reporters for more information on how to submit a report.
Managing and responding to cases
Authorized members of your organization can use the Personio Whistleblowing app to centralize all case submissions, so designated case managers can easily manage, review, and respond to cases in one place. To access cases, go to Whistleblowing > Cases > All cases.
Whistleblowing allows designated case managers to:
- Ensure that only authorized users have access to specific reporting channels and cases.
- Manage Whistleblowing cases at scale, with a clear overview in one secure, centralized place.
- Receive notifications in the Personio Dashboard about cases assigned to them. All case managers receive email notifications for new cases submitted to channels they're assigned to.
- Deliver a positive employee experience by providing a safe space to confidentially communicate with reporters about sensitive cases.
For more information on access rights for case managers, see Add or remove case managers in Personio Whistleblowing. To find out more about case management, see Manage cases in Personio Whistleblowing.
- Implement Personio Whistleblowing
- Manage reporting channels and categories
- Add or remove case managers in Personio Whistleblowing
- Manage cases in Personio Whistleblowing
- Personio Whistleblowing for Reporters