This article explains which options Personio provides to publish jobs quickly and easily on your Personio career page, advertise them on external job boards and use tracking links for external recruiting channels. These options save you a lot of time and work. You also have access to an overview of all your postings and can track where applications come from.
Publish jobs on the Personio career page
You can publish jobs on your Personio career page. To do so, you need to follow these steps:
- Configure your Personio career page and publish it. Learn how, in Step 5: Configure the Personio Career Page.
- Create a new job in Personio and publish it. The job will then be immediately published on your Personio career page under myaccount.jobs.personio.de. Learn more about Creating New Jobs.
You can enable an XML interface in Settings > Recruiting > Recruiting > Career page and integrate your published jobs in your company career page via XML. Learn more about integrating jobs from Personio into your company website via XML.
Publish jobs on external job boards via the Promote feature
Once you have created a job in Personio, you can post it on external job boards to attract candidates. To facilitate easy posting of your vacancies across different job boards, we work with GoHiring, our partner for the promotion of jobs. The promote feature offers a variety of free and premium job boards and posting types. Find out more about the available job boards.
Personio's Promote feature offers the following benefits:
- Personio will transfer the data of your job to GoHiring, who forwards it to all the selected job boards without you having to manually create an external posting on each job board.
- Manage all job promotions in one place.
- Automatic tracking of jobs and candidates.
With Personio's Promote feature, you have different options to book the job's external promotion:
- You can book boards separately depending on your needs.
- You can take advantage of the Personio Posting Bundles. These bundles are cost-saving promoting packages with specific amounts of postings on specific job boards that are tailored to your needs. Learn more about Personio Posting Bundles – Tailored to your Recruiting Strategy.
- If you already have contracts in place with external job boards, you can store these frame contracts in Personio and use them with the Promote feature. Personio will then not calculate any further charges for the respective job board, and the billing for the postings will take place between you and the job board. Learn how to Store frame contracts with external job boards in Personio.
▶︎ If your job has multiple locations, an icon will appear next to job boards supporting this feature. The main location will be displayed by default, and additional locations will follow, separated by commas.
▶︎ Every job board supports multiple locations differently. If a job board does not support this feature, create a job for each location to promote it.
▶︎ For the job to be promoted, the additional locations must be less than 255 characters.
Learn how to use Personio Promote to promote jobs on external job boards.
Publish jobs on external job boards via Auto-Posting
Job auto-posting is a feature that you can activate on account-level, not on job-level. When auto-posting is activated for your account, every existing and new job that is published in Personio is automatically posted on a range of job boards for free. This enables your jobs to achieve a wider reach, especially internationally, and automates the process of posting a job on a selection of platforms.
The following job boards can be selected for auto-posting:
By activating auto-posting for a job board, you automatically accept the job board's terms and conditions.
- Indeed (all jobs posted on Indeed are also posted automatically on Glassdoor, SimplyHired, and Resume.com)
▶︎ If your job has multiple locations, the main location will be displayed by default, and additional locations will follow, separated by commas.
▶︎ Every job board supports multiple locations differently.
▶︎ For the job to be published, the additional locations must be less than 255 characters.
Learn how to activate Job Auto-Posting.
Promote without Personio – Use Tracking Links
If you promote a job on an external job board outside Personio (without using Personio's Promote function), you can create a tracking link in Personio for the job, and store the link in the posting of the job board. The tracking links direct candidates to the Personio application form and allow you to track which channel the respective candidate used to access the posting. You can then use this information to analyze the Channel performance.
For further information and detailed instructions on how to set up new recruiting channels and creating and using tracking links, see Using Tracking Links for External Recruiting Channels.