Personio is currently available in German, English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, Swedish and Finnish. Regardless of your company's language settings, you can change the language of your Personio account.
Changing the language preference
Follow these steps to change the language of your Personio account:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your name at the bottom left of the main menu bar.
- Navigate to Personal Settings.
- At the top of the settings menu, look for the Language area.
- Click on Edit and select the language you would like to use.
- Confirm this by clicking Submit.
Once you have made the change, invitation emails, and other email notifications will also appear in your preferred language.
Even after a language change, some elements will still appear in your company account's standard language. This could affect, for example, employee roles or recruiting stages. This is because it is not yet possible to set up all areas of Personio in multiple languages.
Find out how to set the language for your company account.