The AI-Powered Answers feature is available as an App for customers. You will need the appropriate version of the Conversations app to access AI-Powered Answers. To learn more, contact your Growth Manager.
This article explains how to use existing articles in your Conversations knowledge base to answer requests from employees.
This article relates to manually resolving requests using existing articles. For information on using our AI-powered chatbot to automatically resolve requests, refer to our article Automatically resolve requests with existing articles.
By sending existing articles from your knowledge base to employees, you can:
- Save time and resolve requests more quickly.
- Avoid the need to copy and paste content from elsewhere.
- Provide employees with consistent answers.
- Analyze and learn from the most commonly asked questions to improve the overall knowledge.
- Create more knowledge articles based on repetitive questions to help with scalability and ultimately save time for other things.
Send an article to an employee
To send an existing article from the knowledge base to an employee, follow these steps:
- Go to Conversations > Requests and select the relevant request.
- Go to the message bar at the bottom of the request.
- Click the Attach an answer icon at the bottom right.
- In the Select an answer dialog that appears, select the relevant article from the list. You can also use the search bar to find the article you are looking for.
- Write an optional message in the message bar.
- Click Send reply.
The employee will then receive your message as well as the full content of the attached article. As with other notifications, they will receive it via Slack, Microsoft Teams, or email—depending on which communication channel they used to send the request.