In this article, you will learn how you can integrate Effectory with Personio. You will get an overview of all the requirements, and the instructions for the installation of the integration with the Personio APIs.
What is Effectory?
Effectory harnesses the power of employee feedback, technology, and human expertise to drive people & organizational excellence. They offer an end-to-end feedback platform that powers the HR operating model of the future, featuring data, analytics, recommendation, customization, and automation capabilities.
In addition to the powerful technology, Effectory offers services to help HR leaders and teams accelerate impact and maximize ROI.
What can I do with the integration of Personio and Effectory?
If you have many employees and deal with frequent updates on your employee data, integrating with My Effectory can help you save time and reduce the risk of (human) errors. Automating your data exchange with My Effectory also enables you to make use of their continuous features.
How can I set up the integration?
Create the API credentials in Personio
- Go to the Marketplace and search for Effectory.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect.
- Click Generate new API credentials.
- Copy the client ID and secret and click Go to Effectory website to finish the setup in the partner's service environment.
Set up the integration in My Effectory
- Log in to My Effectory.
- Select the Organization tab on the left.
- Click HR system integrations.
- Select Personio from the list of HR systems.
- Click Continue.
- Fill in your company name.
- Paste the client ID and secret you copied from Personio in the corresponding fields.
- Click Connect.
Double-check the received data
- Click Download and review data.
- Check if all categories you want to include are there.
- Check if your employee data is correct.
- Check if the content of the columns is valid.
- Click Continue.
If you have previously uploaded employee data to My Effectory, you can cross-check it with this downloaded file.
Send a request to complete the integration
Click Send request to contact Effectory. They will start working on finalizing your integration and they will activate it shortly after.
What data will be transferred?
Employee data is transferred from Personio to Effectory including:
- First name
- Hire date
- Termination date
If you have employees who you do not want to include in My Effectory, you can add the custom attribute "Exclude in transfer to Effectory” with the value set to “Yes”. Learn how to create custom attributes.
What are the costs?
Effectory offers four plans that tailor to your organization’s specific needs: Essential Listening, Pro Listening, Premium Listening, and Enterprise Listening. All Effectory customers receive free onboarding, customer success, and value maximization programs, 24/7 customer support, and access to learning resources and community.
Interested in discovering what employee feedback solutions can do for your people and organization? Effectory offers the World-class Workplace scan for free to measure and celebrate your organization’s employer excellence.
Who do I contact at Effectory?
To learn more about the integration, products, services, and pricing details, or request a personalized demo, contact Effectory.
If you need help with the integration, you can submit a support ticket with Effectory.