In this article, you will learn how you can integrate BITE with Personio. You will get an overview of all the requirements, and the instructions for the installation of the integration with the Personio APIs.
What is BITE?
The BITE Bewerbermanager supports companies with the complete recruiting process. Starting with the job vacancies and advertisement management, through internal and external flow of communication up to candidate selection by reviews and task management. Applicant pool, CV parser, multiposting, certificate analysis, full-text search and sanctions list screening complete the BITE Bewerbermanager to a real all-rounder for companies of any size and industry. It also ensures that all requirements from the GDPR are implemented in the software in accordance with the norm.
What can I do with the integration between Personio and BITE?
The integration can assist you in streamlining your onboarding process by creating a new employee in Personio whenever a candidate is hired in BITE. All relevant data, including the documents related to the application, are transferred.
How can I set up the integration?
Start the activation in Personio
- Go to the Marketplace and search for BITE.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect to start the activation process.
- Click Generate new API credentials.
- Copy the client ID and secret and click Go to BITE website to finish the setup in the partner's service environment.
Finish the setup in BITE
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Personio.
- Insert your Personio API credentials (client ID and secret).
- Configure additional transfer options.
- Click Save.
What data will be transferred?
Applicant data is transferred from BITE to Personio including the following information:
- First name
- Last name
All documents related to the application are also transferred to Personio.
What are the costs?
Who do I contact at BITE?
If you want to learn more about BITE, you can book a guided presentation via email@example.com.
If you need support with the integration, you can email BITE at firstname.lastname@example.org.