In this article, you will learn how you can integrate Capdesk with Personio. You will get an overview of all the requirements, and the instructions for the installation of the integration with the Personio APIs.
What is Capdesk?
Capdesk is the all-in-one equity management solution for private companies in Europe. Employee equity gets complicated as you scale, especially if you have a remote or multinational workforce. Capdesk helps their customers run compliant and efficient employee share schemes, keep errors out of the cap table, and win back time and money. Capdesk caters to the entire company lifecycle and digitizes equity management at every step, from seed funding all the way through to your IPO.
What can I do with the integration between Personio and Capdesk?
With the integration with Personio, you can share selected employee information with Capdesk and eliminate hours of manual work entering records across both systems. Speed up the equity issuance process and reduce your risk of incorrect employee records with Capdesk and Personio.
The integration allows you to set up a one-way sync between fields in Personio and fields in Capdesk. You can select which fields to map to each other between the two systems. There are two major use cases:
- When you want to issue equity to new employees, you can import your employees from Personio and save time manually entering the details in Capdesk.
- When employee information changes, you only need to update it in Personio and the change will register in Capdesk. This eliminates time spent updating both systems and the risk that Capdesk carries outdated employee information, which has implications for compliance, record-keeping and notifications from the platform.
How can I set up the integration?
Start the activation in Personio
- Go to the Marketplace and search for Capdesk.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect to start the activation process.
- Click Generate new API credentials.
- Copy the client ID and secret and click Go to Capdesk website to finish the setup in the partner's service environment.
Finish the setup in Capdesk
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Select the integration and click Enable under Personio.
- Insert your Personio client ID under API Key and your secret under API Secret.
- Select which data to sync and click Save.
- Go to Overview and approve or reject users one by one, or approve all.
What data will be transferred?
At a minimum, the following Personio attributes are read by the Capdesk integration:
- First name
- Last name
During the setup, you can select other fields that will be synced from Personio to Capdesk.
What are the costs?
The price for Capdesk depends on your company size and selected packages. Prices start at 95 GBP (109 EUR) per month. For more information on pricing, you can visit the Capdesk pricing page.
Who do I contact at Capdesk?