In this article, you will find some tips to ensure that your employee data has been imported correctly and the personnel profiles contain all relevant attributes.
Checklist: Required settings
To efficiently check all employee data for completeness, go to Employees > Employee List and create a custom employee list view that contains all the relevant attributes. Find out how to customize columns and save views in the Employee List.
Then check the following:
- A hire date has been entered for all (internal) employees. Here you can find all the Important preset attributes and their functionalities.
- Each employee has an email address.
- A supervisor has been entered for each employee profile.
Note: This point can be ignored for employees without a supervisor (such as C-level).
- All internal employees are assigned to an office
- All employees are assigned to a subcompany (if applicable).
- All employees have been assigned to a team (if applicable).
Checklist: Optional settings
- To provide custom sections and attributes in several languages, you need to have created or uploaded the translations for all languages. Learn how to Create custom sections and attributes.
- All employees have a cost center assigned.
You are ready to tackle the next module.