In this article, you will find some tools and example workflows to ensure your Account basics have been set up correctly.
Checklist: Required settings
- Your complete office address has been entered (except for remote offices, see example). This is important because external job portals request this information by default when using the recruiting section.
Further information: You can find further information on this topic in Mandatory steps for Multiposting on job boards.
Example for remote offices
You offer a position that can be done remotely from anywhere in Germany, and want to promote this position on job boards:
▶︎ The position's name needs to specify that it is remote.
▶︎ In Settings > Organizations > Offices, create a new office called Remote. Then fill in the zip code and the country of your headquarters. No additional details on the address will be needed. The metadata of the position will then show the location as Remote.
- If your company grants additional (half) days off (for example on December 24 or 31), a custom public holiday calendar has been created under Settings > Work Hours & Absences > Public holidays and allocated to the corresponding Offices.
Further information: You can find further information on this topic in Configure public holiday calendars and public holidays.
- The details of Account Owners and Contract Owners have been entered under Settings > Support > Support, including a salutation and telephone number. Account Owners can contact our Customer Support, while Contract Owners are the point of contact for our Customer Growth team. Both roles are also authorized to issue GDPR-related instructions.
Further information: You can find further information on this topic in Account owners and contract owners.
Checklist: Optional settings
- Your company logo and all company information have been saved under Settings > Organization > Company.
Further information: You can find further information on this topic in Configure company information.
- Departments and Teams that are not in use have been deleted.
- Weekly hours have been entered for every department.
Further information: You can find further information on this topic in Configuring departments and teams.
You are ready to tackle the next module.