This article explains how to sign up for training sessions, and how to cancel your attendance if needed. This article is aimed towards employees.
The Administrator, or an employee with edit rights for the Training section in the Performance & Development area, must first enable self enrolment for a training session. This makes the session available for employees to sign up.
Sign up for Training Sessions
Notes In the Course catalog:
▶︎ Active employees can see all upcoming courses, containing at least one session that is open to self enrolment.
▶︎ They can only join sessions that have not reached full capacity and that they are not part of already.
You can sign up for a training session by following these steps:
- Navigate to Performance & Development > Training.
- Under Course catalog, click on the training course that you want to participate in.
- The course accordion opens, showing the course sessions. Check if the session that you want to join has available Seats, and if so, click Sign up.
- A message displays that asks you to confirm your signup. Click Confirm signup.
The training session will now appear in your Planned courses tab, and you will receive an email with the session details and the calendar event.
Cancel Your Attendance at a Training Session
You can cancel your attendance at an upcoming session by following these steps:
- Navigate to Performance & Development > Training and click on the Planned courses tab.
- Click on the course containing the session that you are unable to attend.
- On the relevant session, click Cancel attendance.
- A message displays that asks you to confirm your choice. Click Cancel attendance.
The training session will then be removed from your Planned courses tab and from your calendar.
Note If you declined a calendar invitation to participate in a session that is open to self enrolment, you are still part of said session and you are occupying one seat. To free up your seat and fully cancel your attendance at the session, follow the steps outlined above.
Learn more about the Performance & Development area in Personio.