In this article, you will learn how to integrate Bonrepublic in Personio. You will get an overview of the requirements, together with instructions, for setting up this integration with the Personio employee data API.
What is Bonrepublic?
Bonrepublic is a talent management platform that helps companies retain and develop their employees. It does this by giving them a toolkit to incentivize and recognize achievements and by analyzing and fostering employees’ development, focusing on their most important competencies.
How do I Set up the Integration Between Bonrepublic and Personio?
Start the activation in Personio
- Go to the Marketplace and search for the integration.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect to start the activation process.
- Click Generate new API credentials.
- Copy the client ID and secret and click Go to website to finish the setup in the partner's service environment.
Integration activation in Bonrepublic
Once you have created credentials, log into Bonrepublic as a user with the administrator role. Go to Settings > Personio Integration. The interface for configuring integration with Personio will be displayed on your screen.
In the General settings, block enter the Client ID and Client Secret generated in Personio and save the changes.
You can also make additional integration settings by ticking the necessary checkboxes in the General settings block:
- Create / update units in the organizational structure - this checkbox provides the ability to create and update the organizational structure based on attributes from Personio (Legal entity, Department, Structure).
- Use Legal entity for organizational hierarchy - this checkbox enables or disables the use of Legal entity for organizational structure.
What Data is Transferred?
The following data is transferred from your Personio account to the Bonrepublic account:
- First name
- Last name
- Status (except onboarding status)
- Legal entity
- Hire date
- Termination date
- Personio ID
Based on this data, user profiles will be updated, new users will be created, the organizational structure and the position directory will be created and updated.
No data is transferred from Bonrepublic to Personio.
What are the Costs?
Bonrepublic offers different pricing options starting from 7 EUR per month and per employee.
Who do I Contact at Bonrepublic?
If you have questions about the activation and configuration of the interface, contact Bonrepublic via email@example.com.