In this article, you will learn how to integrate YourCampus in Personio. You will get an overview of the requirements, together with instructions, for setting up the YourCampus integration with the Personio employee data API.
What is YourCampus?
YourCampus enables employees to mix and match their own employee benefits. The App has an integrated benefit marketplace with more than 100 A-brands. Employees can easily select the benefits that fit their life stage, from hire to retire.
By setting up the integration between Personio and YourCampus you will achieve the following:
- All the existing (active) employees in your Personio account will be added to YourCampus
- Any future activations or deactivations of employees in Personio will automatically be synced with YourCampus on a daily basis.
How Do I Set Up the Integration Between YourCampus and Personio?
This integration can only be set up by the partner. Follow these steps in Personio:
- Go to the Marketplace and search for the integration.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect.
- Click Copy email address to clipboard and contact the partner who will complete the setup process for you.
You need to generate new API credentials for this integration in Personio via Settings > Integrations > API credentials. For more information, read our article on how to generate and manage API credentials.
Optional: If you would like to selectively sync employees, this can be achieved by adding a custom attribute in Personio to indicate whether an employee is eligible for YourCampus or not. These additional optional steps are described at the bottom of the YourCampus' integration setup article.
What Data is Transferred?
The transferred employee master data includes:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Hire Date
- Termination Date
For filter options, please see the YourCampus' integration setup article.
What are the Costs?
The integration is free of cost and is part of the overall license fee.
Who do I Contact at YourCampus?
If you have questions about the YourCampus / Personio integration, contact Co-Founder and COO Sven Cune at email@example.com.