In this article, you will learn how to integrate Figures in Personio. You will get an overview of the requirements, together with instructions, for setting up the integration with the Personio employee data API.
What is Figures?
Figures is a reliable source on start-up and scale-up salaries. Figures provides salary benchmarks, analysis and insights, so that you can make qualitative and informed decisions about your compensation.
How can I set up the Integration Between Figures and Personio?
To start the activation in Personio, follow these steps:
- Go to the Marketplace and search for the integration.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect to start the activation process.
- Click Generate new API credentials.
- Copy the client ID and secret and click Go to website to finish the setup in the partner's service environment.
As a Figures company administrator, go to your account settings and click on Integrations, then Personio.
Enter your Personio Client ID and Secret, then click on Connect to Personio.
What Data is Transferred?
Your employee data (ID, job titles, locations and salary data) will be synchronized from Personio to Figures daily.
The transferred employee master data includes:
- Personio ID
- First name
- Last name
- Fixed salary and fixed salary interval
- Profile picture
What are the Costs?
Pricing details can be found on Figures' website.
Who do I Contact at Figures?
If you have any questions about the Figures / Personio integration, contact the Figures support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.