This article provides an overview of the requirements for setting up the Pento integration with the Personio employee data API, together with instructions on how to set up the integration between Pento and Personio.
What is Pento?
Pento helps you run payroll in a few clicks instead of weeks.
- Automate all outgoing payments to your employees, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and pension providers.
- Eliminate and automate all manual work, including tax calculations, pension and HMRC reporting, and delivering payslips to employees.
- Make necessary adjustments to your employee's payroll, even on payday.
How can I set up the Integration Between Pento and Personio?
Start the activation in Personio
- Go to the Marketplace and search for the integration.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect to start the activation process.
- Click Generate new API credentials.
- Copy the client ID and secret and click Go to website to finish the setup in the partner's service environment.
Finalize the Setup in Pento
Enter the Personio Client ID and Secret in the Pento integrations settings.
If required, exclude certain groups of employees from being synced with Pento and map the Pento fields to the corresponding fields in Personio.
What Data is Transferred?
Pento syncs employee data from Personio. No data is sent from Pento to Personio.
You can configure the data being transferred by the integration. This data can include:
- Employees’ names
- Hire dates
- Email addresses
- Tax codes
- Sort codes
- Account numbers
- National insurance numbers and categories
- Birthdates etc.
You can choose a field and define conditions on which to exclude or include employees.
- Exclude if Country is one of: Germany, Spain.
- Include if City is one of: London.
What are the Costs?
Pento's pricing is based on the number of employees on your payroll.
Who do I Contact at Pento?
For questions about your Personio I Pento integration, contact Pento's Support team via email@example.com.