Actively contribute to a greener future by pushing your net-zero agenda with Personio and our partners. This article explains how Personio Green helps you to calculate, monitor and reduce your company-wide carbon footprint and manage your ESG performance.
What is Personio Green?
Personio Green is the result of a partnership between Personio and apiday or Plan A. Social Responsibility is one of Personio’s Core Values and we want to motivate and support our customers to tag along in our journey in contributing towards a more sustainable future. Our partners will support you in calculating, monitoring and reducing your carbon footprint and managing your ESG performance.
Once this is accomplished, you will receive a Green Employer badge that you can place on your Personio login page and your Personio career pages, which is beneficial, as at least 56% of employees and job applicants report that it is important that their employer is “green”, i.e. socially responsible in terms of climate protection and sustainability.
On top of that, Personio will reward your commitment with a 5% credit on your annual Personio subscription.
- Contribute to a more sustainable future
- Use Personio’s recommendations for companies in this segment
- Make employees and candidates aware that you are a green employer
- Get 5% off your annual Personio payment
To make the most of Personio Green, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- An active subscription with apiday or Plan A.
- To receive the 5% credit on your annual Personio payment, you need to have a yearly Personio plan. The eligibility for this discount will be assessed each year.
- To activate the Green Employer badge and the 5% credit, the partner needs to confirm with Personio that your company has successfully completed their assessment and has been at least net-zero for the past or current year.
- You need access to Personio's recruiting features, for automatic activation of the badge on your Career page.
The partner products are currently available in the following languages only: English and German.
Activate the Green Employer Badge
To activate the Green Employer badge, the partner needs to confirm with Personio that your company has successfully completed their assessment and has been at least net-zero for the past or current year. Your Growth Manager can then activate the badge for you.
Once this is done, navigate to Settings > Recruiting > Career page > Personio Green and enter a URL to a site that explains your company's efforts to offset your carbon footprint. This can be either the microsite that the partner creates for you or your own sustainability landing page.
The Green Employer Badge will now appear on your Personio Login page, Career page, and Job Description pages, and when clicked on, it will redirect you to the partners’ microsite or your own sustainability landing page.
|Job description page