In this article, you will learn how to integrate orginio in Personio. You will get an overview of all the requirements, and the instructions for installing the integration with the Personio employee data API.
What is orginio?
orginio is a cloud application for the automated creation of org charts. Thanks to its integration with Personio, organizational structures can easily be updated. Along with the visualization of structures, orginio is also capable of displaying key metrics directly within the org chart. Additionally, modeling of reorganizations is possible via drag-and-drop.
With orginio, you can maintain an overview of your workforce and KPIs at any time and consequently make informed decisions for your company.
How can I set up the integration between orginio and Personio?
Activate orginio in the Marketplace
- Navigate to the Marketplace and search for orginio.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Click Connect to start the activation process.
- Click Generate new API credentials or choose from existing credentials.
- Copy the client ID and client secret and click Go to Orginio website to finish the setup in the partner's service environment.
Set up the integration in orginio
- To get started, choose the basis of your organizational chart. Select Integrating orginio with a partner system.
- Select Personio as the data source for your orginio.
- Choose the organizational structure that best reflects your company.
- You will be shown a summary of your choices in the three previous steps. Click Continue to data import.
- Enter the API credentials that you copied from Personio.
- Determine which Personio fields should be mapped to which fields in orginio.
- Click Start import. Your organizational chart will be created automatically based on your Personio data.
What data will be transferred?
Certain employee master data is transferred from Personio to orginio:
- First name
- Last name
- Profile picture
It can be filtered via a checkbox and the status can be set as active or not. You also have the option to allow the transfer of additional attributes. To find out how to do this, read our article on generating and managing API credentials.
There is no transfer from orginio back to Personio.
What are the costs?
The cost for orginio depends on the number of objects that are to be displayed, as well as the chosen feature set. There are three options to choose from. In the free version, 50 objects are included. As of the 51st object, pricing starts at €10 / month.
Who do I contact at orginio?
If you have any further questions related to the integration between Personio and orginio, feel free to contact orginio's support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.