In this article, you will learn how to integrate HQ to Personio. You will get an overview of all the requirements for installation of the integration with the Personio employee data API.
What is HQ?
The agency software HQ covers the entire project process - from Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and project and resource planning to time tracking, billing and controlling. The HQ replaces Excel chaos and isolated applications with a clear, cohesive workflow for a more productive team. The GDPR-compliant all-in-one solution is already in use at more than 700 leading agencies.
How can I set up the Integration of HQ and Personio?
This integration can only be set up by the partner. Follow these steps in Personio:
- Go to the Marketplace and search for the integration.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect.
- Click Copy email address to clipboard and contact the partner who will complete the setup process for you.
You need to generate new API credentials for this integration in Personio via Settings > Integrations > API credentials. For more information, read our article on how to generate and manage API credentials.
Mapping of Personio absences to HQ absences
To set up the integration, HQ needs information about which Personio absence should be mapped to which HQ absence. All HQ absences are available for selection:
- Child sick
- Unpaid illness (>6 weeks)
- Overtime compensation - full-day only
- Remote work
- Corporate reasons
- Personal reasons
- Advanced education
- Trade school
- Maternity leave - full-day only
- Parental leave - full-day only
- Unpaid leave
- Special leave
Additional information on mapping absences
- Multiple Personio absences can be mapped to one HQ absence.
- The mapping of absences can be adjusted at any time under admin / settings. There is a system setting for each HQ absence. If several Personio absences are mapped to one HQ absence, these must be entered comma-separated.
- If the mapping is changed later, previously-entered absences will remain unchanged (exception: the absence is edited again in Personio after the change).
In Personio, absences can be entered as half-day or full-day. In case of absences marked as full-day only, all absences in the HQ will automatically be entered as full-day, no matter what is set in Personio.
What Data Will be Transferred?
The integration transfers absences that are recorded in Personio from Personio to HQ. The e-mail addresses of the users in Personio and HQ must match. The absences are then synchronized every 2 hours. Absences that are edited or deleted in Personio are adjusted or deleted accordingly in HQ.
What are the Costs?
The price for the HQ depends on the booked plan and the team size (number of licenses booked). Detailed pricing information can be found here.
Who do I Contact at HQ?