In this article, you will learn how you can integrate Recruitee into Personio. You will get an overview of all the requirements, and the instructions for the integration installation with the Personio employee data API.
What is Recruitee?
Recruitee is an integrated cloud-based recruitment management and applicant tracking system (ATS) designed to assist internal HR teams of all sizes in organizing and scaling their hiring process. The solution features business branding, job multi-posting, candidate sourcing, applicant tracking recruitment analysis, and more, all on an easy-to-use platform. Recruitee is designed to help you launch your hiring process, scale your practices, and lead your hiring team.
How can I set up the integration of Recruitee in Personio?
Firstly, the API credentials (consisting of Client ID and Client Secret) have to be generated in Personio and inserted into your Recruitee account. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Login to your Personio account as an Admin user.
- Navigate to Settings > API.
Click on the Access sub-menu. Here you will be presented with the entire list of attributes that the API should read from. Please review these and add / remove as you see fit. Click on the Edit button to make changes to the selection.
To generate the Client ID and Client Secret, navigate to Settings > API > Credentials. Select Generate new credentials.
Please note that if you use the Generate new credentials command, your existing credentials become invalid.
You will be prompted to download a text file. Choose your preferred location to save the file and open it afterwards.
Go to your Recruitee account and navigate to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations > Integrate now (next to Personio).
Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept & Integrate.
Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret from the previously saved text file, fill in your Personio subdomain, and click on Integrate.
Recruitee and Personio are now connected. Under Manage, you can select who should be able to view and send profiles to Personio.
Decide which roles can see if a profile has already been sent to Personio. Next to this, select which roles are able to send profiles to your Personio account.
Under Manage, you can also change the API key or remove the integration altogether. If you choose Remove integration, you need to confirm and click delete permanently.
What data will be transferred?
The standard fields for Recruitee and Personio are as follows (note - field names do not need to match):
|Field or attribute on Recruitee||Field on Personio|
|Candidate's email address|
|Candidate's first name||
|Candidate's remaining name||Last name|
|Candidate's profile field||Gender|
The attributes that Recrui tee uses vary from customer to customer. There is no filter option, however, the synced fields can be controlled via the API settings in Personio.
What are the costs?
There are three plans at Recruitee for various recruitment experience levels. All of the plans come with an unlimited user capacity so you can collaborate with your hiring manager and colleagues. The integration with Personio is available for all of Recruitee's plans.
- The Launch plan is for beginners and those just getting started with their hiring strategies. You have all of the basics you will need such as candidate pipelines, job boards, careers site, mobile app, and email / calendar sync. This is available starting at €99 for five job slots on a monthly plan with a discount for a yearly plan.
- The Scale plan is for those looking to scale their organizations quickly. You have everything in the Launch plan, as well as automated actions, email send-later functionality, automatic scheduler tool, API access, multi-language capabilities, and workflow templates. This plan starts at €349 for ten job slots on a monthly plan with a discount for a yearly plan.
- The Lead plan is for those organizations that need customization and high-level security compliance. You have access to everything in the Scale plan as well as a Customer Success Manager, a tailored onboarding and rollout strategy, data imports from previous ATS systems, SSO, and access to our BI connector to use Recruitee data with your own BI tool. This pricing is customized per new customer and determined with a sales rep.
Who do I contact at Recruitee?
If you have any further questions related to your Personio / Recruitee integration, feel free to contact Recruitee's support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or through our in-product chat functionality.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We are happy to help you! Just write us a message with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a request