In this article, you will learn how you can integrate Culture Amp to Personio. You will get an overview about all the requirements, and the instructions for the installation of the integration with the Personio employee data API.
What is Culture Amp?
Culture Amp is the leading employee experience platform, helping more than 3,000 companies take action to improve the engagement, performance and development of their employees.
- Engage: Surveys with powerful analytics and action planning
- Perform: Development focused performance management
- Amplify: Behavior changing tools to empower your employees
How can I set up the integration of Culture Amp and Personio?
To start the activation in Personio, follow these steps:
- Go to the Marketplace and search for the integration.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect to start the activation process.
- Click Generate new API credentials.
- Copy the client ID and secret and click Go to website to finish the setup in the partner's service environment.
Enter the client ID and secret in Culture Amp by going to Account admin > Data integrations > Personio > Set up Personio integration.
What data will be transferred?
All attributes whitelisted in Personio will be sent to Culture Amp. This is a one-way integration, meaning data only flows from Personio to Culture Amp. Any changes you make to employee data in Culture Amp will not be reflected in Personio.
There is currently no filter option in Culture Amp. All attributes whitelisted in Personio will be sent to Culture Amp each time a sync is initiated.
What are the costs?
Culture Amp is priced per employee and offers three tiers of service depending on your company’s needs.
Who do I contact at Culture Amp?
If you have any further questions related to your Personio / Culture Amp integration, feel free to contact Culture Amp's support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.