In this article, you will learn how you can integrate askDANTE with Personio. You will get an overview of all the requirements for the integration, together with instructions for setting up the integration via the Personio employee data API.
What is askDANTE?
askDANTE is an SaaS solution for time tracking and shift planning.
The benefits of this solution include:
- Simple, intuitive use
- Connection of hardware (terminal)
- Extensive functions for time recording and ensuring the correct calculation of working hour balances
- Combined shift planning with numerous functions, from planning of temporary staff to rolling shift systems
How Can I Set Up the Integration of askDANTE and Personio?
To start the activation in Personio, follow these steps:
- Go to the Marketplace and search for the integration.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect to start the activation process.
- Click Generate new API credentials.
- Copy the client ID and secret and click Go to website to finish the setup in the partner's service environment.
The interface can then be activated in askDANTE. Go to Menu > Settings > Interfaces > Personio to find an extensive range of options. As users have different requirements and preferences, the interface can be configured in different ways. Firstly, you need to enter the Personio credentials.
There are many potential sources of errors when setting up and implementing interfaces. If they are set up incorrectly or carelessly, there is a risk of data loss because askDANTE writes time data back to Personio. askDANTE therefore offers the setup as a cost-effective service to customize the data exchange setup to customers' needs.
What data will be transferred?
From Personio to askDANTE, employee master data is transferred.
From askDANTE to Personio, attendance times (starting/ending/ break) as well as selected and set up custom fields (e.g. askDANTE working time profile, askDANTE stand overtime, askDANTE stand remaining vacation) is transferred.
The following attributes are transferred:
|For the simple synchronization of master data:
|For synchronization of working time profiles:
|For exporting key figures:
All fields marked with (*) are not part of the standard Personio configuration and need to be first set up as Personio attributes. Different field names can then be matched in the Personio interface in askDANTE.
The interface ignores all employees who have entered "No" in the "askDANTE export" custom field.
How Much Does It Cost?
The connection is generally possible in all askDANTE tariffs and packages. You can get an indication of the price using the price calculator.
Two connection methods are possible:
- A simple connection of the time recording infrastructure in the Starter tariff.
- A comprehensive connection with use of the shift schedule and other features in the Professional and Enterprise tariffs.
For more information on the solution paths, please visit the website.
askDANTE does not grant Personio customers any special discounts. This can be checked in individual cases.
Who Do I Contact at askDANTE?
For questions regarding your integration of askDANTE and Personio, please contact the askDANTE team directly at email@example.com.
Your request will then be forwarded to the responsible contact person.