In this article, you will learn how to integrate Evalea software with Personio. You will find an overview of all the prerequisites, as well as instructions on how to set up the integration via the Personio employee data API.
What is Evalea?
Evalea offers tailor-made solutions for holistic human resources development.
With Evalea, an all-in-one staff development solution, you can develop your employees sustainably and precisely in keeping with your future needs. Alternatively, simply complement and digitize your existing processes with individual software modules.
- Seminar management – your training activities at a glance – tailored to you and your workflows
- Employee performance – use guidelines and routines for your employee performance reviews
- Competence management – simple and automated processes in your competence assessment
- Evaluation – targeted optimization of your professional development quality thanks to strategic training monitoring
- Employee surveys – create employee surveys for any occasion with ease
- Goal management – dynamic target management for agile support and promotion of your employees
- Learning journey – increase your employees' learning transfer sustainably
- E-learning – digitalize your training services with just a few clicks
How Can I Set Up the Integration of Evalea and Personio?
To start the activation in Personio, follow these steps:
- Go to the Marketplace and search for the integration.
- Click on the integration to open the drawer with further details.
- Select Connect to start the activation process.
- Click Generate new API credentials.
- Copy the client ID and secret and click Go to website to finish the setup in the partner's service environment.
After you have generated the credentials, log in to your Evalea account as the account administrator. In your Evalea account, go to the Personio interface page (Settings > Data import > Personio interface).
Enter the Client ID and Client Secret from your Personio account. Select whether the synchronization should be done manually or automatically, and click Save.
Employee master data and structures are transferred from Personio and synchronized to ensure an effortless setup in Evalea.
Which Data Is Transferred?
Any attributes can be transferred to your Evalea account as part of the integration. Existing data in Evalea is updated, and new data records are created directly in the process. During setup, you can flexibly define how often data should be transferred from Personio to Evalea or whether data transfers should only be started manually.
You define the attributes to be transferred in your Personio account. The data fields are then automatically created in Evalea.
How Much Does It Cost?
The annual user fee depends on the number of employees and the number of modules subscribed to. It becomes cheaper from the 2nd module onwards. As a Personio customer, you get an additional 5% discount.