In this article, you will learn how to integrate Evalea software with Personio. You will find an overview of all the prerequisites, as well as instructions on how to set up the integration via the Personio employee data API.
What is Evalea?
Evalea offers tailor-made solutions for holistic human resources development.
With Evalea, an all-in-one staff development solution, you can develop your employees sustainably and precisely in keeping with your future needs. Alternatively, simply complement and digitize your existing processes with individual software modules.
- Seminar management – your training activities at a glance – tailored to you and your workflows
- Employee performance – use guidelines and routines for your employee performance reviews
- Competence management – simple and automated processes in your competence assessment
- Evaluation – targeted optimization of your professional development quality thanks to strategic training monitoring
- Employee surveys – create employee surveys for any occasion with ease
- Goal management – dynamic target management for agile support and promotion of your employees
- Learning journey – increase your employees' learning transfer sustainably
- E-learning – digitalize your training services with just a few clicks
How Can I Set Up the Integration of Evalea and Personio?
You need to generate new API credentials for this integration in Personio at Settings > API credentials. In most cases, when selecting an integration in the drop-down menu, the system automatically preselects the system attributes that need to be read or written by the integration. You can always add or remove attributes manually if they are needed, or you wish to do so. For more information on how to do this, have a look at our help center article on how to generate and manage API credentials.
After you have generated the credentials, log in to your Evalea account as the account administrator. In your Evalea account, go to the Personio interface page (Settings > Data import > Personio interface).
Enter the Client ID and Client Secret from your Personio account. Select whether the synchronization should be done manually or automatically, and click Save.
Employee master data and structures are transferred from Personio and synchronized to ensure an effortless setup in Evalea.
Which Data Is Transferred?
Any attributes can be transferred to your Evalea account as part of the integration. Existing data in Evalea is updated, and new data records are created directly in the process. During setup, you can flexibly define how often data should be transferred from Personio to Evalea or whether data transfers should only be started manually.
You define the attributes to be transferred in your Personio account. The data fields are then automatically created in Evalea.
How Much Does It Cost?
The annual user fee depends on the number of employees and the number of modules subscribed to. It becomes cheaper from the 2nd module onwards. As a Personio customer, you get an additional 5% discount.