This article lists the payroll data that only needs to be maintained in your external payroll accountant's software and does not need to be entered into Personio.
Click here for an overview of payroll data that needs to be maintained directly in Personio together with the persons responsible for this step.
Relevant Data for External Payroll Accountants
You need to provide the following data to your external payroll accountant outside of Personio on a one-time basis:
- U1/U2 contribution rates (Umlagesätze U1/ U2)
- Employer master data
- Company registration number
- Company tax ID
- Accident insurance membership no./PIN (Berufsgenossenschaft/ -mitgliedsnummer/ PIN)
- Accident insurance category (Strukturschlüssel für Gefahrtarifstelle)
- Chart of accounts/accounting report (SKR03/04)
- Length of account numbers used
- Previous payroll software
- SEPA direct debit authorizations for statutory health insurance and the tax authorities (income tax)
- Transfers (to employees, statutory health insurance, tax authorities) via transaction slips or XML files?
Please note that this is not a final list and your external payroll accountant may request additional data from you.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We are happy to help you! Just write us a message with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a request