This article explains how you can use Personio posting bundles to promote job positions efficiently and cost-effectively on external job boards.
What are the Personio Posting Bundles?
Personio posting bundles are bundles of job ads on various job boards that are specifically designed for use as part of Personio Recruiting. Bundles can be purchased directly from within Personio and are stored in Personio in the form of master contracts. To use Personio posting bundles, you'll need the Personio Recruiting plan and to take out a subscription. The subscription term can be flexibly adjusted to your recruiting planning. You have a choice of 3-month or 12-month subscription terms. During the subscription term, you are able to promote the postings you have booked and also to book a range of posting bundles. You can book additional postings and job boards at any time.
For more information about costs and booking options for Personio Posting Bundles, please visit our website.
Personio currently offers a range of leading job boards that have proven to deliver the best response when recruiting candidates and that have been used most widely and successfully by our customers.
Each of these boards is aimed at a specific target group. Generalist boards cover all types of work and sectors, usually including specialists and managers. Niche job boards specialize in a particular groups of candidates or occupations. In order to optimally support your recruiting strategy, we offer both generalist and relevant niche boards in the Personio posting bundles. A list of available Personio posting bundles is shown below.
- Generalist job boards: Stepstone, Monster, Xing, LinkedIn and Indeed
- Start-up niche boards (aimed at candidates specifically looking to work for a start-up): Gründerszene and deutsche-startups.de
- Students and interns niche boards (aimed specifically at candidates for student and other intern positions): Monster Campus and StepStone Intern
Your Benefits with the Personio Posting Bundles
- Discounted posting bundles: Save up to 45% on your postings.
- One-stop shop: Personio supports the entire process from buying to booking posting bundles so that you can advertise your postings conveniently from within the tool.
- Flexible subscription periods: Your recruiting planning might change at short notice and you do not want to commit to a longer-term bundle? We offer 3-month or 12-month contract terms so that you can choose the subscription period that best matches your planning. Your bundle contingent will be automatically extended for another term on the renewal date. This allows you to quickly and flexibly adapt your bundle to your changing needs. All you need to do is to give us one month's written notice before the renewal date.
- Straightforward bundle adjustments: You can increase your bundle subscription at any time to accommodate greater recruiting needs and benefit from even lower prices.
- Extension of the subscription period: If you increase your bundle size, we automatically extend the subscription period. This ensures that you are able to use your postings without time pressure.
- Large selection of job boards and bundle sizes: You are able to combine job boards and bundle sizes freely so that you can customize your selection to your needs.
- Transfer of unused postings: You are able to carry over unused postings to the next subscription period. You don't need to do anything yourself – we'll look after this, automatically and free of charge.
Subscribe and save money
You can save a lot of money by buying posting bundles on a subscription basis. The larger the bundle, the cheaper each individual posting. For our top bundle, we are able to offer you a discount of up to 45% off the standard single posting price. This means that when you buy a bundle of 20, you get the equivalent of up to 15 free postings. You can find the Personio posting bundle pricing sheet here.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We are happy to help you! Just write us a message with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a request