The following access rights and features are only available to employees with administrator rights and cannot be assigned to any other role.
Only administrators have access to:
- The Active signatures widget in both the Automations area and the Workflow Dashboard widget.
- The Data protection information tab.
- The import function - only the import of documents can also be enabled for other roles.
- The Performance & Development menu in the account settings.
- The settings area through the gear icon in each Automations area widget.
- The approval widget in the Automations area.
Only administrators have the ability to:
- Configure approval processes.
- Configure, change or delete links to company shortcuts on the dashboard.
- Create and configure employee roles.
- Give employees access to a specific custom report via the Sharing Options window.
- Log in as another employee.
- Reset or assign new passwords.
- Set a Global default view for the employee list.
- View all pending approval requests (attendances, absences, medical certificates and employee data) on the dashboard, manually approve them, and trigger approval processes so that someone else approves the request.