Administrators and employees with access rights to the recruiting section are able to access and edit the status of postings published on external job portals via multiposting. The current status is shown under Recruiting > Position > Promote > My postings or in the Channels tab in the Recruiting section.
The Status of Postings
If you use multiposting to publish positions on external job portals, there are four statuses within Personio to inform you about the current status of such postings for each channel/job portal. The status is updated automatically and reflects the current publication status for the posting in each job portal. It is based on the start and end date for the posting as entered.
Go to Recruiting > Job overview > Position > View position details > Promotion > My postings and click on a posting to see more details about the respective job portal. You'll see the status of the posting, the date on which it was ordered, the date on which it is scheduled to expire or has expired, and the price you paid for the posting. You can also see this data for previous postings on the job portal.
- Scheduled: The posting has been received by the external job portal and is being reviewed. Personio has not received any further relevant feedback. The position is not currently advertised on that channel. The invoice has already been created.
- Running: The posting period entered is current and the position is currently online at the respective channel. Clicking on the channel in the My postings section and then on To the job posting takes you to the posting as it is published on the respective portal.
⚠️ The posting is active once it has been published by the respective job portal following review (usually after 1–2 days). The start date is automatically adjusted in keeping with any delay caused by the review.
- Submitted: The posting has been submitted to the job portal, but no further status information has been returned to Personio by the portal. It is therefore unclear whether the posting is online already. You'll need to check this manually with the respective provider. This is usually the case with free job portals.
- Canceled: The publication of the job ad has been manually terminated or stopped before the set end date. The position is not currently advertised online.
- Expired: The posting was published until the end date entered and is now inactive.
Please note that the status of a posting published via multiposting cannot be changed manually. To terminate or cancel job postings early, use this link to send a relevant request. Please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form if you have any questions.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We are happy to help you! Just write us a message with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a request