In the following article, you will learn how existing master contracts with external job portals can be stored in Personio and used when posting jobs.
1. Submit the Framework Contract Data to Personio
Use this form to send all the relevant data concerning your master contract to Personio.
2. Necessary Information About the Framework Contract
In order to successfully log the framework contract, you will be asked to supply the following information about its contents:
- Personio host name (you can find the host name in your URL: https://customer.personio.de)
- Your email address
- The job portal product that the framework contract applies to
- The framework contract ID
- Optional: Further information on the framework contract
- The type of framework contract (a fixed quota of postings or unlimited posting for a flat rate)
- Quota level (if quota was selected under type of framework contract)
- Your posting email address (the email address of your contact person at the job portal)
- The expiration date of the framework contract
- Optional: posting price (for calculations, e.g. price per applicant)
You can then transfer the data to Personio using Submit or by pressing Enter.
3. Validate the Contract Data via Personio
First of all, Personio checks the master contract and validates the data with the external job portal. The contract data is then logged in your Personio account. As soon as this has been done, our service team will send you an email notifying you that your master contract was successfully registered.
4. Storing a Framework Contract
After the successful activation of your framework contract, you will find your booking details in recruiting under the job posting. In the relevant job position, select Post on job portals. All the products that are part of activated framework contracts will then be displayed at the top of the list of external job portal options for that posting.
The duration and publication cost of the job position will be displayed next to the product. Additionally, up-to-date information on the content of the framework contract will be shown – e.g. how many publications are still contained in the contract and the end of the contract.
The billing of the publication costs for a framework contract product is done directly within the job portal.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We are happy to help you! Just write us a message with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a request