This article explains how to contact Personio's Customer Support and Customer Growth teams.
Send a ticket or callback request via the in-product Help area
The in-product Help area in Personio combines all of our support resources in one place, so you can easily find the answer to any question. Click Help in the sidebar menu of your Personio account and select the option that best fits your needs to browse through the corresponding support materials.
Follow these steps to get in touch with one of our teams:
- Click Contact us under the relevant Personio topic.
- Choose if you want us to get back to you by email, phone, or phone with screen sharing.
- A contact form will appear. Add a subject, a detailed description, and any relevant screenshots so that we can provide you with the best possible support.
- Click Send to submit the request.
We will send you an automatic email confirming that we've received your request, and our most relevant team will get back to you shortly. If you don't see the email, even after checking your spam folder, file a support ticket via this contact form.
Submit a request via the Help Center form
Since the requester cannot be linked to their Personio login credentials, any product-related questions filed via this contact form cannot be answered to ensure data privacy.
You can submit a support request via our Help Center form if you cannot use the in-product Help area for one of the following reasons:
- Personio is experiencing a disruption in service.
- You're an Account Owner or Contract Owner, but you can't log in to your Personio account.
- You're an Account Owner or Contract Owner, but you're having technical issues with the in-product Help area.
- No Account Owners, Contract Owners, or Administrators are available (follow the instructions in our article How can I assign an Administrator when there are none available?).
For any other questions, we ask you to use the in-product Help area instead.