This article explains how you can contact Personio's Customer Support and Customer Growth teams.
Send a ticket or callback request via Find Answers
The Find Answers section in Personio combines all of our support resources in one place, so you can easily find the answer to any question you may have. Go to Help > Find Answers in the sidebar menu and select the option that best fits your needs to browse through the corresponding support materials.
Follow these steps to get in touch with one of our teams:
- Click Contact us under the relevant Personio topic.
- Choose if you want us to get back to you by email, by phone, or by phone with screen sharing.
- A contact form will appear. Make sure to add a subject, a detailed description and any relevant screenshots, so that we can provide you with the best possible support.
- Click Send to submit the request.
You will be sent an automatic email confirming that we've received your request and our most relevant team will get back to you shortly. If you don't see the email, and you've checked your spam folder, you can file a support ticket via this contact form.
Submit a request via the Help Center form
Since the requester cannot be linked to their Personio login credentials, any product-related questions filed via this contact form cannot be answered to ensure data privacy.
You can submit a support request via our Help Center form if you cannot use the Find Answers section for one of the following reasons:
- Personio is experiencing a disruption in service.
- You're an Account Owner or Contract Owner, but you can't log in to your Personio account.
- You're an Account Owner or Contract Owner, but you're having technical issues with Find Answers.
- No Account Owners, Contract Owners or Administrators are available (follow the instructions in our article How can I assign an Administrator when there are none available?).
For any other questions, we ask you to use Find Answers instead.