In this article, you will learn how to integrate Leapsome software with Personio. You will find an overview of all the prerequisites, together with instructions on how to set up the integration via the Personio employee data API.
What is Leapsome?
CEOs and HR teams in forward-thinking companies such as Spotify, Northvolt, and Babbel use Leapsome to create a continuous cycle of performance management and personalized learning that powers employee engagement and business success.
As a people management platform, Leapsome combines tools for Goals and OKRs Management, Performance Reviews and 360s, Learning and Onboarding, Employee Engagement Surveys, Feedback and Praise, and Meetings. Leapsome integrates directly with Personio as well other platforms, including Slack.
Leapsome will help your managers – and their teams – to reach their full potential. Leapsome is easy to use and highly customizable. You can get started immediately with best-practice frameworks, automate your recurring people processes and get insightful people analytics to make data-informed decisions.
How Do I Set Up the Integration?
- You first need to generate new API credentials for this integration in Personio via Settings > Integrations > API Credentials.
- In most cases, when selecting an integration in the drop-down menu, the system automatically preselects the system attributes that need to be read or written by the integration. You can add or remove attributes manually, if required. For more information on how to do this, read our Help Center article on how to generate and manage API credentials.
- After you have generated the credentials, log in to your Leapsome account as the account administrator.
- Go to Admin Settings > HRIS Integrations > Personio.
- Enter your Client ID and Client Secret generated in Personio.
- To import employees from Personio into your Leapsome account, click on Update & Synchonize.
Which Data is Transferred?
With the integration, the following attributes are transferred to your Leapsome account:
- Name of the user (First name and last name)
- Email of the user
- Hire date of the user
- Manager of the user
- Job title / position of the user
- Status of the employee ("onboarding", "active", ...)
- Department of the user
- Office location
- Termination date of the user (if available)
During the course of the integration, Leapsome automatically creates employee accounts and sends invitation emails to all active employees once the import has been successfully completed. If you do not wish to invite employees directly to Leapsome, you have the option to disable automatic invitations by deactivating the checkbox.
After successful integration, you can view your active employees in Users & Teams in your Leapsome account.
How Much Does it Cost?
Leapsome offers packages starting at just 6 EUR per user, per month. Contact Leapsome for a free demo of the platform and a free trial account.
All Leapsome customers receive free onboarding and implementation support, ongoing customer support, and access to best-practice guides, resources, and video tutorials.
Who Should I Contact at Leapsome?
You can contact Leapsome by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.