If you need to change employee attributes such as, for example, an address, bank details or a tax category on a fixed date in the future, you can schedule these changes to take place on that date.
This function is available to all employees who have editing rights for the relevant section of the employee profile.
How to schedule an attribute change
To schedule an attribute change, follow these steps:
- Go to the employee profile and into Personal info.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Schedule changes.
- Then modify the attribute you wish to change.
Note: You need to have edit rights for the attribute to change it.
- Once you are done, click Review & set effective date.
- In the pop-up window, you will see the old and new attribute values, and can select the date when the change should take place.
- Then click Submit changes.
The attribute will then show the scheduled value, and it will be automatically updated at 3.00am on the date you selected.
To delete the scheduled value change, click Edit, go to the attribute and select Delete scheduled change.
The change will also be entered into the Employee History on the date you specified.
Which attributes can be scheduled?
Not all attributes can be scheduled. For example, it is not possible to schedule some of the System attributes that are predefined. Below, you will find an overview of all System attributes:
The only System attributes that cannot be scheduled are
▶︎ Hire date
▶︎ Contract end date