In this article, you will find a list of the data Personio shares with external job portals via the Promote function. Please note that minor deviations from this list may occur.
You can find out how to publish a job opening via Personio using multi-posting in this article.
- job title
- all descriptive texts (usually company description, job description, qualifications, further information)
- office (street, zip code, region, city, country)
- industry sector
- professional field
- contract type
- working hours
- career level
- professional experience in years
- application link
- Company name
- company logo
- job posting HTML
- link to the job posting on the career page
- link to career page
- email address for applications
- company website
Depending on the type of ad you'd like to place with the respective job portal, the job portal may adapt the design of job postings to its own website layout. Accordingly, the information transmitted to the portal includes text only or text and your design choices. Click here to find out more about the types of ads available with multi-posting.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We are happy to help you! Just write us a message with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a request